Unicka s.r.l., with registered office in via Europa 2, 35010 San Giorgio delle Pertiche PD, P.Iva 00275680288 (hereinafter "UNICKA"), informs that, pursuant to art. 13 D.Lgs. 30.6.2003 n. 196 (hereinafter, "Privacy Code") and art. 13 EU Regulation n. 2016/679 (hereinafter, "GDPR") , your data will be processed as follows:
1) Processed data
UNICKA processes personal, identifying and non-sensitive data (in particular, name, surname, social security number, VAT number, email address, telephone number - hereinafter "personal data" or even "data") communicated by you during registration on our website and/or when registering to our newsletter service.
2) Purpose of the processing
Your personal data are processed:
A) Without your express consent (Article 24 letter a, b, c Privacy Code and Article 6 letter b, and GDPR), for the following Service purposes:
• to allow registration to the website;
• to manage and maintain the website;
• to allow subscription to the newsletter service provided by UNICKA and any additional Services requested by you;
• to fulfill the pre-contractual, contractual and tax obligations arising from existing relationships with you;
• to fulfill the legal obligations to which Unicka is subjected;
• to prevent or discover fraudulent activity or malicious use of the website;
• to exercise the rights of Unicka, for example the right to defense in court.
B) Only subject to your specific and distinct consent (articles 23 and 130 of the Privacy Code and article 7 of the GDPR), for the following Marketing purposes:
• to send by email newsletters, commercial communications and/or advertising material on our products or services. Please note that if you are already a customer, we may send you commercial communications relating to our products and services similar to those you have already used.
3) Processing methods
The processing of your personal data is carried out by means of the operations indicated in art. 4 of the Privacy Code and art. 4 n. 2) GDPR and more precisely: collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data. Your personal data are subjected to both paper and electronic and automated processing.
Unicka will keep the personal data until the purposes of processing have been completed and in any case for no more than 10 years from the termination of the Service relationship and no later than 2 years from the collection of data for Marketing Purposes.
4) Access to data
Your data may be made accessible for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A) and 2.B):
• To the employees and co-workers of Unicka, in their capacity as persons in charge and/or internal managers of the processing and/or system administrators;
• To external companies for support activities in the study of the feasibility of the customer's project, for technical project management activities, for the storage of personal data, etc.) or to third parties (for example, a provider for the management and maintenance of the website, suppliers, banks, consultants, etc) that carry out outsourced activities on behalf of UNICKA, in their capacity as external data processors.
5) Data communication
Without your express consent (pursuant to Article 24 letter a), b), d) Privacy Code and art. 6 lett. b) and c) GDPR), UNICKA can communicate your data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A) to Supervisory Organizations, Justice Authorities and to all the other subjects to whom the communication is mandatory by law for the accomplishment of said purposes. Your information will not be distributed.
6) Data transfer
The management and storage of personal data will be carried out on servers located within the European Union, owned by us and/or by appointed third-party companies and duly appointed as Data Processors. Currently our servers are located in Italy. The data will not be transferred outside the European Union. In any case, it is understood that the Data Controller, where necessary, will have the right to move the server location to Italy and/or the European Union and/or non-EU countries. In this case, the Data Controller hereby ensures that the transfer of non-EU data will take place according to the applicable legal provisions, stipulating, if necessary, agreements that guarantee an adequate level of protection and/or adopting the standard contractual clauses provided by the European Commission.
7) Nature of the provision of data and consequences of refusal to respond
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A) is mandatory. In their absence, we can not guarantee neither the registration to the site nor the services of the art. 2.A). The provision of data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.B) is optional. You can therefore decide not to give any data or to subsequently deny the possibility of processing data already provided: in this case, you will not be able to receive newsletters, commercial communications and advertising material concerning the Services offered by UNICKA. In any case, you will continue to be entitled to the Services referred to in art. 2.A).
8) Rights of the interested party
In your capacity as an interested party, you have the rights set forth in art. 7 of the Privacy Code and art. 15 GDPR and precisely the rights of:
A) To obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form;
B) To get the indication of:
• The origin of personal data;
• Purposes and methods of processing;
• The logic applied in case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
• The identification details of UNICKA, the managers and the designated representative pursuant to art. 5, paragraph 2 of the Privacy Code and art. 3, paragraph 1, GDPR; and the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may become aware of it in their capacity as designated representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents;
C) To get:
• Updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
• The cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
• The certificate that the operations referred to in art. 8.A) and B) have been brought to the attention, also with regard to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or distributed, except in the case where this fulfillment proves impossible or involves a use of means clearly disproportionate to the protected right;
D) To oppose, in whole or in part:
• For legitimate reasons, the processing of personal data concerning them, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
• To the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication, through the use of automated call systems without the intervention of an operator, through email and/or through traditional marketing methods by telephone and/or paper mail. It should be noted that the right of opposition of the interested party, set out in point B), for direct marketing purposes through automated methods extends to the traditional ones and that in any case the possibility remains for the data subject to exercise the right of opposition only partially. Therefore, the interested party can decide to receive only communications using traditional methods or only automated communications or none of the two types of communication.
• Where applicable, also has the rights referred to in Articles 16-21 GDPR (Right of rectification, right to be forgotten, right of limitation of processing, right to data portability, right of opposition), as well as the right of complaint to the Guarantor Authority.
9) Method of exercising rights
You can exercise your rights at any time by sending:
• A registered letter addressed to: Unicka s.r.l., with headquarters in via Europa 2, 35010 San Giorgio delle Pertiche PD - Italy
• An e-mail addressed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
10) Age Policy
This site and the services of the UNICKA are not intended for persons under the age of 18 years. UNICKA does not intentionally collect personal information about underage persons. In the event that information on underage persons were unintentionally registered, UNICKA will delete them in a timely manner, at the request of users.
11) Data controller
The data controller is Unicka s.r.l., based in via Europa 2, 35010 San Giorgio delle Pertiche PD - Italy. The updated list of data processors and data processors is kept at UNICKA’s headquarters.
This information was last updated on 19/06/2018. It is advisable to regularly check this information and refer to the latest version.